Kbr, Inc. logo

Kbr, Inc. (KBR)

$65.77

Kbr, Inc. (KBR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kbr, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kbr, Inc. (KBR) have a share price target of $78.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.2% upside from the latest price of $65.77 as on 29.05.24.

Kbr, Inc. (KBR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kbr, Inc. (KBR) share price will touch around $78.4 in next 12-months.
Kbr, Inc. (KBR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kbr, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -16.38%

Kbr, Inc. (KBR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kbr, Inc. (KBR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Kbr, Inc. (KBR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kbr, Inc. (KBR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kbr, Inc. (KBR) is $78.4, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kbr, Inc. (KBR) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Kbr, Inc. (KBR), 92.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kbr, Inc. (KBR) is $65.77 as of 29/05/2024.

13 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Kbr, Inc. KBR have recommended buy rating.