Kb Financial Group, Inc. logo

Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB)

$56.8

Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kb Financial Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) have a share price target of $69.23. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.88% upside from the latest price of $56.8 as on 26.05.24.

Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) share price will touch around $69.23 in next 12-months.
Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kb Financial Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -22.46%

Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
20
19
18
Outperform
10
10
11
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) is $69.23, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB), 96.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 3.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kb Financial Group, Inc. (KB) is $56.8 as of 26/05/2024.

29 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Kb Financial Group, Inc. KB have recommended buy rating.