Kanzhun Limited logo

Kanzhun Limited (BZ)

$22.17

Kanzhun Limited (BZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kanzhun Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kanzhun Limited (BZ) have a share price target of $23.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.68% upside from the latest price of $22.17 as on 19.05.24.

Kanzhun Limited (BZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kanzhun Limited (BZ) share price will touch around $23.43 in next 12-months.
Kanzhun Limited (BZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kanzhun Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -16.65%

Kanzhun Limited (BZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kanzhun Limited (BZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Kanzhun Limited (BZ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
12
12
Outperform
12
13
13
Hold
1
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kanzhun Limited (BZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kanzhun Limited (BZ) is $23.43, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kanzhun Limited (BZ) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Kanzhun Limited (BZ), 89.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kanzhun Limited (BZ) is $22.17 as of 19/05/2024.

25 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Kanzhun Limited BZ have recommended buy rating.