Jefferies Financial Group Inc. logo

Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF)

$47.07

Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Jefferies Financial Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) have a share price target of $50.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.93% upside from the latest price of $47.07 as on 23.05.24.

Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) share price will touch around $50.33 in next 12-months.
Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Jefferies Financial Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -14.13%

Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) is $50.33, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Jefferies Financial Group Inc. (JEF) is $47.07 as of 23/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Jefferies Financial Group Inc. JEF have recommended buy rating.