Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. logo

Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT)

$154.65

Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 29 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) have a share price target of $190.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.97% upside from the latest price of $154.65 as on 30.05.24.

Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) share price will touch around $190.17 in next 12-months.
Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -14.01%

Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
13
12
Outperform
9
8
8
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
1
Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) is $190.17, offered by 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 29 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 29 analysts tracking and researching Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT), 68.97% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.03% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) is $154.65 as of 30/05/2024.

20 of total 29 analysts offering stock ratings for Jb Hunt Transport Services Inc. JBHT have recommended buy rating.