Jackson Financial Inc-a logo

Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN)

$77.97

Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Jackson Financial Inc-a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) have a share price target of $73.25. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.05% downside from the latest price of $77.97 as on 20.05.24.

Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) share price will touch around $73.25 in next 12-months.
Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Jackson Financial Inc-a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -5.67%

Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) is $73.25, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) has a maximum of -0.06 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Jackson Financial Inc-a (JXN) is $77.97 as of 20/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Jackson Financial Inc-a JXN have recommended hold rating.