Itron, Inc. logo

Itron, Inc. (ITRI)

$109.54

Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Itron, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Itron, Inc. (ITRI) have a share price target of $113.44. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.56% upside from the latest price of $109.54 as on 28.05.24.

Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Itron, Inc. (ITRI) share price will touch around $113.44 in next 12-months.
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Itron, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -19.31%

Itron, Inc. (ITRI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Itron, Inc. (ITRI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Itron, Inc. (ITRI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Itron, Inc. (ITRI) is $113.44, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Itron, Inc. (ITRI) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Itron, Inc. (ITRI), 55.56% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Itron, Inc. (ITRI) is $109.54 as of 28/05/2024.

10 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Itron, Inc. ITRI have recommended buy rating.