Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. logo

Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB)

$6.53

Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) have a share price target of $7.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.46% upside from the latest price of $6.53 as on 20.05.24.

Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) share price will touch around $7.67 in next 12-months.
Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -20.47%

Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
13
12
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) is $7.67, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB), 76.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. (ITUB) is $6.53 as of 20/05/2024.

16 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Itaú Unibanco Holding S.a. ITUB have recommended buy rating.