Iridium Communications Inc logo

Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM)

$29.98

Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Iridium Communications Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) have a share price target of $39.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.76% upside from the latest price of $29.98 as on 27.05.24.

Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) share price will touch around $39.8 in next 12-months.
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Iridium Communications Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -21.31%

Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) is $39.8, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM), 92.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) is $29.98 as of 27/05/2024.

12 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Iridium Communications Inc IRDM have recommended buy rating.