Ipg Photonics Corporation logo

Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP)

$85.63

Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ipg Photonics Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) have a share price target of $101.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.78% upside from the latest price of $85.63 as on 27.05.24.

Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) share price will touch around $101.71 in next 12-months.
Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ipg Photonics Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -17.85%

Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) is $101.71, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ipg Photonics Corporation (IPGP) is $85.63 as of 27/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Ipg Photonics Corporation IPGP have recommended buy rating.