Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. logo

Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS)

$38.72

Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) have a share price target of $56.19. This median of share price forecast represents a 45.12% upside from the latest price of $38.72 as on 21.05.24.

Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) share price will touch around $56.19 in next 12-months.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -23.46%

Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
7
7
9
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
1
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) is $56.19, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) has a maximum of 0.45 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) is $38.72 as of 21/05/2024.

18 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IONS have recommended buy rating.