Intuit Inc. logo

Intuit Inc. (INTU)

$661.18

Intuit Inc. (INTU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Intuit Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Intuit Inc. (INTU) have a share price target of $707.58. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.02% upside from the latest price of $661.18 as on 19.05.24.

Intuit Inc. (INTU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Intuit Inc. (INTU) share price will touch around $707.58 in next 12-months.
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Intuit Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -13.06%

Intuit Inc. (INTU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Intuit Inc. (INTU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
18
17
Outperform
10
10
10
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Intuit Inc. (INTU) is $707.58, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Intuit Inc. (INTU) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Intuit Inc. (INTU), 79.41% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20.59% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Intuit Inc. (INTU) is $661.18 as of 19/05/2024.

27 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Intuit Inc. INTU have recommended buy rating.