International Seaways, Inc. logo

International Seaways, Inc. (INSW)

$57.19

International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of International Seaways, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) have a share price target of $70.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.27% upside from the latest price of $57.19 as on 17.07.24.

International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) share price will touch around $70.5 in next 12-months.
International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between International Seaways, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.07.24, the difference is -16.03%

International Seaways, Inc. (INSW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) is $70.5, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching International Seaways, Inc. (INSW), 93.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of International Seaways, Inc. (INSW) is $57.19 as of 17/07/2024.

15 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for International Seaways, Inc. INSW have recommended buy rating.