International Paper Company logo

International Paper Company (IP)

$40.64

International Paper Company (IP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of International Paper Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for International Paper Company (IP) have a share price target of $39.67. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.39% downside from the latest price of $40.64 as on 19.05.24.

International Paper Company (IP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the International Paper Company (IP) share price will touch around $39.67 in next 12-months.
International Paper Company (IP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between International Paper Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -11.07%

International Paper Company (IP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
International Paper Company (IP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching International Paper Company (IP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
6
6
Outperform
1
4
4
Hold
9
6
6
Underperform
4
0
0
Sell
5
1
1
International Paper Company (IP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for International Paper Company (IP) is $39.67, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

International Paper Company (IP) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching International Paper Company (IP), 58.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of International Paper Company (IP) is $40.64 as of 19/05/2024.

10 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for International Paper Company IP have recommended buy rating.