International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. logo

International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF)

$98.82

International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) have a share price target of $96.17. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.68% downside from the latest price of $98.82 as on 22.05.24.

International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) share price will touch around $96.17 in next 12-months.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -12.67%

International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
7
8
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
9
13
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) is $96.17, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF), 53.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) is $98.82 as of 22/05/2024.

14 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. IFF have recommended hold rating.