Intercorp Financial Services logo

Intercorp Financial Services (IFS)

$22.18

Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Intercorp Financial Services on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) have a share price target of $30.48. This median of share price forecast represents a 37.42% upside from the latest price of $22.18 as on 17.06.24.

Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) share price will touch around $30.48 in next 12-months.
Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Intercorp Financial Services's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -29.3%

Intercorp Financial Services (IFS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) is $30.48, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Intercorp Financial Services (IFS), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Intercorp Financial Services (IFS) is $22.18 as of 17/06/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Intercorp Financial Services IFS have recommended buy rating.