Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) logo

Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART)

$31.51

Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) have a share price target of $34.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.49% upside from the latest price of $31.51 as on 24.06.24.

Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) share price will touch around $34.5 in next 12-months.
Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.)'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.06.24, the difference is 2.78%

Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
10
Outperform
7
8
8
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) is $34.5, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART), 38.71% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.29% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) (CART) is $31.51 as of 24/06/2024.

12 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Instacart, Inc. (maplebear Inc.) CART have recommended hold rating.