Insmed Incorporated logo

Insmed Incorporated (INSM)

$76.71

Insmed Incorporated (INSM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Insmed Incorporated on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Insmed Incorporated (INSM) have a share price target of $81.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.47% upside from the latest price of $76.71 as on 13.07.24.

Insmed Incorporated (INSM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Insmed Incorporated (INSM) share price will touch around $81.67 in next 12-months.
Insmed Incorporated (INSM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Insmed Incorporated's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -18.77%

Insmed Incorporated (INSM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Insmed Incorporated (INSM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Insmed Incorporated (INSM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
14
15
Outperform
6
7
7
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Insmed Incorporated (INSM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Insmed Incorporated (INSM) is $81.67, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Insmed Incorporated (INSM) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Insmed Incorporated (INSM), 95.65% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 4.35% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Insmed Incorporated (INSM) is $76.71 as of 13/07/2024.

22 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Insmed Incorporated INSM have recommended buy rating.