Insight Enterprises Inc logo

Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT)

$208.35

Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Insight Enterprises Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) have a share price target of $202.33. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.89% downside from the latest price of $208.35 as on 25.05.24.

Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) share price will touch around $202.33 in next 12-months.
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Insight Enterprises Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -14.39%

Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) is $202.33, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT) is $208.35 as of 25/05/2024.

5 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Insight Enterprises Inc NSIT have recommended hold rating.