Ing Groep N.v. logo

Ing Groep N.v. (ING)

$17.87

Ing Groep N.v. (ING) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ing Groep N.v. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ing Groep N.v. (ING) have a share price target of $19.23. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.61% upside from the latest price of $17.87 as on 22.05.24.

Ing Groep N.v. (ING) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ing Groep N.v. (ING) share price will touch around $19.23 in next 12-months.
Ing Groep N.v. (ING) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ing Groep N.v.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -17.16%

Ing Groep N.v. (ING): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ing Groep N.v. (ING) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ing Groep N.v. (ING) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
11
Outperform
10
10
10
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Ing Groep N.v. (ING) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ing Groep N.v. (ING) is $19.23, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ing Groep N.v. (ING) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ing Groep N.v. (ING), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ing Groep N.v. (ING) is $17.87 as of 22/05/2024.

21 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Ing Groep N.v. ING have recommended buy rating.