Imperial Oil Ltd logo

Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO)

$69.04

Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Imperial Oil Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) have a share price target of $73.04. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.79% upside from the latest price of $69.04 as on 28.05.24.

Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) share price will touch around $73.04 in next 12-months.
Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Imperial Oil Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -7.74%

Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
11
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) is $73.04, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO), 52.17% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.83% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO) is $69.04 as of 28/05/2024.

12 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Imperial Oil Ltd IMO have recommended hold rating.