Idexx Laboratories, Inc. logo

Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX)

$514.28

Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Idexx Laboratories, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) have a share price target of $574.49. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.71% upside from the latest price of $514.28 as on 13.06.24.

Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) share price will touch around $574.49 in next 12-months.
Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Idexx Laboratories, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -18.53%

Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) is $574.49, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX), 68.42% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.58% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) is $514.28 as of 13/06/2024.

13 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Idexx Laboratories, Inc. IDXX have recommended buy rating.