Icon Public Limited Company logo

Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR)

$320

Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Icon Public Limited Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) have a share price target of $354.64. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.82% upside from the latest price of $320 as on 24.05.24.

Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) share price will touch around $354.64 in next 12-months.
Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Icon Public Limited Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -14.95%

Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
10
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) is $354.64, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Icon Public Limited Company (ICLR) is $320 as of 24/05/2024.

18 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Icon Public Limited Company ICLR have recommended buy rating.