Iamgold Corp logo

Iamgold Corp (IAG)

$3.87

Iamgold Corp (IAG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Iamgold Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Iamgold Corp (IAG) have a share price target of $4.47. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.5% upside from the latest price of $3.87 as on 24.05.24.

Iamgold Corp (IAG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Iamgold Corp (IAG) share price will touch around $4.47 in next 12-months.
Iamgold Corp (IAG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Iamgold Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -19.02%

Iamgold Corp (IAG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Iamgold Corp (IAG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Iamgold Corp (IAG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Iamgold Corp (IAG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Iamgold Corp (IAG) is $4.47, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Iamgold Corp (IAG) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Iamgold Corp (IAG), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Iamgold Corp (IAG) is $3.87 as of 24/05/2024.

6 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Iamgold Corp IAG have recommended hold rating.