Hyatt Hotels Corporation logo

Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H)

$148.07

Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hyatt Hotels Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) have a share price target of $163.18. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.2% upside from the latest price of $148.07 as on 28.05.24.

Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) share price will touch around $163.18 in next 12-months.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hyatt Hotels Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -8.68%

Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
12
9
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) is $163.18, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H), 57.69% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.31% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hyatt Hotels Corporation (H) is $148.07 as of 28/05/2024.

15 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Hyatt Hotels Corporation H have recommended buy rating.