Huntsman Corporation logo

Huntsman Corporation (HUN)

$25.09

Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Huntsman Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Huntsman Corporation (HUN) have a share price target of $27.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.28% upside from the latest price of $25.09 as on 22.05.24.

Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Huntsman Corporation (HUN) share price will touch around $27.67 in next 12-months.
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Huntsman Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -13.91%

Huntsman Corporation (HUN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Huntsman Corporation (HUN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
5
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
2
Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Huntsman Corporation (HUN) is $27.67, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Huntsman Corporation (HUN) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Huntsman Corporation (HUN), 52.17% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.83% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Huntsman Corporation (HUN) is $25.09 as of 22/05/2024.

12 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Huntsman Corporation HUN have recommended hold rating.