Hubbell Inc. logo

Hubbell Inc. (HUBB)

$374.74

Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hubbell Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) have a share price target of $411.14. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.71% upside from the latest price of $374.74 as on 17.06.24.

Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) share price will touch around $411.14 in next 12-months.
Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hubbell Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -9.2%

Hubbell Inc. (HUBB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
7
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) is $411.14, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Hubbell Inc. (HUBB), 57.14% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hubbell Inc. (HUBB) is $374.74 as of 17/06/2024.

12 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Hubbell Inc. HUBB have recommended buy rating.