Hub Group Inc logo

Hub Group Inc (HUBG)

$43.21

Hub Group Inc (HUBG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hub Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hub Group Inc (HUBG) have a share price target of $45.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.86% upside from the latest price of $43.21 as on 27.05.24.

Hub Group Inc (HUBG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hub Group Inc (HUBG) share price will touch around $45.31 in next 12-months.
Hub Group Inc (HUBG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hub Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -9.47%

Hub Group Inc (HUBG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hub Group Inc (HUBG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Hub Group Inc (HUBG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
8
Outperform
4
4
5
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hub Group Inc (HUBG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hub Group Inc (HUBG) is $45.31, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hub Group Inc (HUBG) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Hub Group Inc (HUBG), 40.91% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 59.09% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hub Group Inc (HUBG) is $43.21 as of 27/05/2024.

9 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Hub Group Inc HUBG have recommended hold rating.