Hp Inc. logo

Hp Inc. (HPQ)

$33.14

Hp Inc. (HPQ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hp Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hp Inc. (HPQ) have a share price target of $32.14. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.02% downside from the latest price of $33.14 as on 29.05.24.

Hp Inc. (HPQ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hp Inc. (HPQ) share price will touch around $32.14 in next 12-months.
Hp Inc. (HPQ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hp Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -13.66%

Hp Inc. (HPQ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hp Inc. (HPQ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Hp Inc. (HPQ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Hp Inc. (HPQ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hp Inc. (HPQ) is $32.14, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hp Inc. (HPQ) has a maximum of -0.03 downside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Hp Inc. (HPQ), 55% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 45% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hp Inc. (HPQ) is $33.14 as of 29/05/2024.

11 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Hp Inc. HPQ have recommended buy rating.