Howard Hughes Holdings Inc logo

Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH)

$67.32

Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Howard Hughes Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) have a share price target of $86.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.74% upside from the latest price of $67.32 as on 16.06.24.

Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) share price will touch around $86.67 in next 12-months.
Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Howard Hughes Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -26.88%

Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) is $86.67, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Howard Hughes Holdings Inc (HHH) is $67.32 as of 16/06/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Howard Hughes Holdings Inc HHH have recommended buy rating.