Honeywell International Inc. logo

Honeywell International Inc. (HON)

$199.18

Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Honeywell International Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Honeywell International Inc. (HON) have a share price target of $219.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.01% upside from the latest price of $199.18 as on 29.05.24.

Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Honeywell International Inc. (HON) share price will touch around $219.12 in next 12-months.
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Honeywell International Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -10.87%

Honeywell International Inc. (HON): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Honeywell International Inc. (HON) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
12
11
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
12
10
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Honeywell International Inc. (HON) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Honeywell International Inc. (HON) is $219.12, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Honeywell International Inc. (HON) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Honeywell International Inc. (HON), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Honeywell International Inc. (HON) is $199.18 as of 29/05/2024.

18 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Honeywell International Inc. HON have recommended buy rating.