Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. logo

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT)

$200

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) have a share price target of $216.85. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.42% upside from the latest price of $200 as on 29.05.24.

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) share price will touch around $216.85 in next 12-months.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -8.81%

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
12
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) is $216.85, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT), 46.43% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.57% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) is $200 as of 29/05/2024.

13 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. HLT have recommended hold rating.