Highwoods Properties Inc logo

Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW)

$24.41

Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Highwoods Properties Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) have a share price target of $26. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.51% upside from the latest price of $24.41 as on 30.05.24.

Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) share price will touch around $26 in next 12-months.
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Highwoods Properties Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -0.42%

Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) is $26, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW), 53.33% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.67% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) is $24.41 as of 30/05/2024.

8 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Highwoods Properties Inc HIW have recommended hold rating.