Hf Sinclair Corp logo

Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO)

$56.11

Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hf Sinclair Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) have a share price target of $65.72. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.13% upside from the latest price of $56.11 as on 26.05.24.

Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) share price will touch around $65.72 in next 12-months.
Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hf Sinclair Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -18.4%

Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
8
9
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
8
9
9
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) is $65.72, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO), 54.55% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hf Sinclair Corp (DINO) is $56.11 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Hf Sinclair Corp DINO have recommended buy rating.