Hershey Company, The logo

Hershey Company, The (HSY)

$207.04

Hershey Company, The (HSY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hershey Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hershey Company, The (HSY) have a share price target of $207.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.16% upside from the latest price of $207.04 as on 18.05.24.

Hershey Company, The (HSY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hershey Company, The (HSY) share price will touch around $207.38 in next 12-months.
Hershey Company, The (HSY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hershey Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -6.6%

Hershey Company, The (HSY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hershey Company, The (HSY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Hershey Company, The (HSY) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
9
8
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
14
13
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Hershey Company, The (HSY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hershey Company, The (HSY) is $207.38, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hershey Company, The (HSY) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Hershey Company, The (HSY), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Hershey Company, The (HSY) is $207.04 as of 18/05/2024.

15 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Hershey Company, The HSY have recommended hold rating.