Hercules Capital Inc logo

Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC)

$19.36

Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hercules Capital Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) have a share price target of $19.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.7% upside from the latest price of $19.36 as on 19.05.24.

Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) share price will touch around $19.69 in next 12-months.
Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hercules Capital Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -1.98%

Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) is $19.69, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC), 78.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 21.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hercules Capital Inc (HTGC) is $19.36 as of 19/05/2024.

11 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Hercules Capital Inc HTGC have recommended buy rating.