Henry Schein, Inc. logo

Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC)

$70.54

Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Henry Schein, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) have a share price target of $77.4. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.72% upside from the latest price of $70.54 as on 23.07.24.

Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) share price will touch around $77.4 in next 12-months.
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Henry Schein, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.07.24, the difference is -15.88%

Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
9
10
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) is $77.4, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC), 47.62% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.38% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) is $70.54 as of 23/07/2024.

10 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Henry Schein, Inc. HSIC have recommended hold rating.