Helmerich & Payne, Inc. logo

Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP)

$37.15

Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Helmerich & Payne, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) have a share price target of $45.23. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.75% upside from the latest price of $37.15 as on 26.05.24.

Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) share price will touch around $45.23 in next 12-months.
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Helmerich & Payne, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -15.52%

Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
14
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) is $45.23, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP), 67.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP) is $37.15 as of 26/05/2024.

19 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Helmerich & Payne, Inc. HP have recommended buy rating.