Healthequity Inc logo

Healthequity Inc (HQY)

$78.39

Healthequity Inc (HQY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Healthequity Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Healthequity Inc (HQY) have a share price target of $100.15. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.76% upside from the latest price of $78.39 as on 30.05.24.

Healthequity Inc (HQY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Healthequity Inc (HQY) share price will touch around $100.15 in next 12-months.
Healthequity Inc (HQY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Healthequity Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -20.37%

Healthequity Inc (HQY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Healthequity Inc (HQY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Healthequity Inc (HQY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
10
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Healthequity Inc (HQY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Healthequity Inc (HQY) is $100.15, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Healthequity Inc (HQY) has a maximum of 0.28 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Healthequity Inc (HQY), 94.44% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 5.56% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Healthequity Inc (HQY) is $78.39 as of 30/05/2024.

17 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Healthequity Inc HQY have recommended buy rating.