Hasbro Inc. logo

Hasbro Inc. (HAS)

$60.13

Hasbro Inc. (HAS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hasbro Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hasbro Inc. (HAS) have a share price target of $69.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.58% upside from the latest price of $60.13 as on 20.05.24.

Hasbro Inc. (HAS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hasbro Inc. (HAS) share price will touch around $69.5 in next 12-months.
Hasbro Inc. (HAS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hasbro Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -13.18%

Hasbro Inc. (HAS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hasbro Inc. (HAS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Hasbro Inc. (HAS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
8
7
6
Hold
3
3
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hasbro Inc. (HAS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hasbro Inc. (HAS) is $69.5, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hasbro Inc. (HAS) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Hasbro Inc. (HAS), 70.59% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.41% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hasbro Inc. (HAS) is $60.13 as of 20/05/2024.

12 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Hasbro Inc. HAS have recommended buy rating.