Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. logo

Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG)

$101.28

Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) have a share price target of $109.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.3% upside from the latest price of $101.28 as on 28.05.24.

Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) share price will touch around $109.69 in next 12-months.
Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -11.37%

Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
7
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) is $109.69, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG), 68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (HIG) is $101.28 as of 28/05/2024.

17 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. HIG have recommended buy rating.