H&r Block, Inc. logo

H&r Block, Inc. (HRB)

$52.3

H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of H&r Block, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) have a share price target of $50. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.4% downside from the latest price of $52.3 as on 20.05.24.

H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) share price will touch around $50 in next 12-months.
H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between H&r Block, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -4.6%

H&r Block, Inc. (HRB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) is $50, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching H&r Block, Inc. (HRB), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of H&r Block, Inc. (HRB) is $52.3 as of 20/05/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for H&r Block, Inc. HRB have recommended buy rating.