Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. logo

Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL)

$37.28

Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) have a share price target of $28.83. This median of share price forecast represents a -22.67% downside from the latest price of $37.28 as on 21.05.24.

Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) share price will touch around $28.83 in next 12-months.
Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 12.28%

Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
5
5
Outperform
1
5
5
Hold
5
3
3
Underperform
3
0
0
Sell
3
2
2
Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) is $28.83, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) has a maximum of -0.23 downside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. (GGAL) is $37.28 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Grupo Financiero Galicia S.a. GGAL have recommended buy rating.