Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte logo

Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB)

$68.78

Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) have a share price target of $88.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 28.96% upside from the latest price of $68.78 as on 16.06.24.

Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) share price will touch around $88.7 in next 12-months.
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -2.65%

Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
12
12
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) is $88.7, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) has a maximum of 0.29 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte (OMAB) is $68.78 as of 16/06/2024.

15 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Grupo Aeroportuario Centro Norte OMAB have recommended buy rating.