Graphic Packaging Holding Company logo

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK)

$27.05

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Graphic Packaging Holding Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) have a share price target of $30.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.53% upside from the latest price of $27.05 as on 23.06.24.

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) share price will touch around $30.17 in next 12-months.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Graphic Packaging Holding Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -13.17%

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) is $30.17, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) is $27.05 as of 23/06/2024.

12 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Graphic Packaging Holding Company GPK have recommended buy rating.