Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company logo

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT)

$11.35

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) have a share price target of $14.99. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.07% upside from the latest price of $11.35 as on 15.07.24.

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) share price will touch around $14.99 in next 12-months.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.07.24, the difference is -26.08%

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is $14.99, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) has a maximum of 0.32 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) is $11.35 as of 15/07/2024.

12 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company GT have recommended buy rating.