Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The logo

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS)

$484.93

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) have a share price target of $494.26. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.92% upside from the latest price of $484.93 as on 21.07.24.

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) share price will touch around $494.26 in next 12-months.
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is -6.19%

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
15
17
17
Outperform
6
6
7
Hold
11
9
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) is $494.26, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The (GS) is $484.93 as of 21/07/2024.

24 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., The GS have recommended buy rating.