Globant S.a. logo

Globant S.a. (GLOB)

$167.75

Globant S.a. (GLOB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Globant S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Globant S.a. (GLOB) have a share price target of $248.35. This median of share price forecast represents a 48.05% upside from the latest price of $167.75 as on 20.05.24.

Globant S.a. (GLOB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Globant S.a. (GLOB) share price will touch around $248.35 in next 12-months.
Globant S.a. (GLOB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Globant S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -28.36%

Globant S.a. (GLOB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Globant S.a. (GLOB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Globant S.a. (GLOB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
14
14
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
2
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Globant S.a. (GLOB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Globant S.a. (GLOB) is $248.35, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Globant S.a. (GLOB) has a maximum of 0.48 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Globant S.a. (GLOB), 86.96% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.04% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Globant S.a. (GLOB) is $167.75 as of 20/05/2024.

20 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Globant S.a. GLOB have recommended buy rating.