Globalfoundries Inc. logo

Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS)

$50.75

Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Globalfoundries Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) have a share price target of $62.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.41% upside from the latest price of $50.75 as on 28.05.24.

Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) share price will touch around $62.63 in next 12-months.
Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Globalfoundries Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -24.89%

Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) is $62.63, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Globalfoundries Inc. (GFS) is $50.75 as of 28/05/2024.

15 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Globalfoundries Inc. GFS have recommended buy rating.