Geron Corporation logo

Geron Corporation (GERN)

$3.73

Geron Corporation (GERN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Geron Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Geron Corporation (GERN) have a share price target of $6.07. This median of share price forecast represents a 62.73% upside from the latest price of $3.73 as on 21.05.24.

Geron Corporation (GERN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Geron Corporation (GERN) share price will touch around $6.07 in next 12-months.
Geron Corporation (GERN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Geron Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -32.78%

Geron Corporation (GERN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Geron Corporation (GERN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Geron Corporation (GERN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Geron Corporation (GERN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Geron Corporation (GERN) is $6.07, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Geron Corporation (GERN) has a maximum of 0.63 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Geron Corporation (GERN), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Geron Corporation (GERN) is $3.73 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Geron Corporation GERN have recommended buy rating.